Friday, March 28, 2008

Fear and loathing

 I loathe painting inside with spray paint. It doesn't fill right especially when its on wood paneling. Don't get me wrong I'm happy to have this experience to do so. I 'd rather paint on brick and cinder blocks, out side on a cloudy day with my own decorum. Maybe, I'm being a zealot? My only excuse I can come up with is, that this reminds me of when I was a hired gun and for me that is draining on my soul and After two decades of being a paint zombie. I really don't want go back to that, maybe that's why I hate tattooing so much and thank God it only took me 10 years to realize that. 

The basic fill with spot fading on a major scale adorn with pink clouds... Pinks is my most revered color. I use it a lot in my graffiti and paintings. I might add that this is a strange color scheme then the norm...hmm we will See how it turns out.  



On the right I put up an outline of a distinguished gentlemen.




Eh... to hell with that gentlemen! I didn't capture the look and the feel I imagined in my head. The letters did not fit with that style of portrait so I went over it and plan on doing some muggsy type character.

No comments: