Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I want my record back!!!

Although I don't care about the music on this album now. The song that stood out the most and I did like breaking to was "The Mexican" back in 84. In the 90's I was pleased to learn that the original was from a group called Babe Ruth.

In the 94 the cops raided my house and this is one of the prize possessions they took from me. i used to stare at this record cover for hours and hours! I still look for it when I'm out digging for records.





This really makes me want to paint!!!! I'm out of here and heading to Writerz Blok.

2 comments:

St. Paco said...

Saratoga Sake is turnin' into the "King of Blogs."

"The Mexican" was the truly joint on this album, but I kinda dug "Sidewalk Talk" with a still barely famous Madonna on the backing vocals, and also "Was Dog A Doughnut," which was basically a rip-off of "Salsa Smurf." Best of all, other than "El Mexicano" was "Dancing in the Fire," which was actually remake of an earlier Jellybean version sung by La India.

I have the record, but no turntable. You have turntables, but no record. One of life's little tragedies.

Saratoga Sake said...

hahaha