Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pin Up

I have been tattooing for about 11 years now...off and on. Although I though it was my last a few years back when I closed my shop. Well, Just 7 months ago I had the opportunity to work at my good ol friends shop...I jump at the chance., because he is an all around swell guy! And two weeks into work at the shop, they pointed me in the right direction... aka I have been using the wrong machine for color work....for TEN FRIGGING YEARS! UUHHHG! hence one of the reasons out of many... I stopped... because my color work would go out looking GREAT... and then come back looking like and un-polished turd!

So, I'm excited to say that this is my 4Th complete pin up I have ever done on skin. I just finished it Yesterday. Well, I might do one more treatment on the "arms" of the pin up to get the fade better. The client wants his arm sleeved. I plan on adding a Bomber, some P-40's, a Stuka, a few Messerschmitt BF-109's along with clouds and sky. I LOVE tat'n these... but I hardly do them and I wish I could do these all day everyday.... I would be happy.




These photos where taken right after I finished yesterday....It will look even brighter once it is healed.

No comments: