Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm Back Baby! - George Costanza

Well, I have been very busy and had zero time for blogging. I will catch you all up to date over the next few weeks.
I have more shows coming up this weekend and will post the flyer's up along with sneek peeks and other goodies.

I also have Solo show up in Seattle ...in a few weeks.... which I'm feverishly working on at this moment... So in the mean time I will be be back in the Routine of posting daily as much stuff as I can possibly can with out taking away my painting time.


In the mean time check out this interview I had with "Under the sun" Magazine They did a typo in the interview...with "two years ago" which really was "two decades ago" Other than that the magazine put together a great spread in the actual printed magazine. which I will post up asap.

No comments: